The DA5325 is an eight channel (4 AES) sample rate converter. It is the audio equivalent of a video frame synchronizer; retime 4 asynchronous AES inputs to a local reference and maintain perfect phase. Allows conversion of sample rates of 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, and 96 kHz. The output sample rate is steered by an external reference.
For detailed specifications, a manual, frame options, or to return to the product list, click on a link in the menu above. For technical questions and pricing information, please contact us.
- Provides phase accurate conversion of 4 AES signals
- Audio equivalent of a video frame synchronizer
- Accepts/outputs sample rates of 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, or 96 kHz
- Output sample rate is steered by reference input
- Provides constant AES outputs and conceals input errors
- Performs 'V' fade on input channel framing error
- Control basic functions via individual module controls